• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Monday, April 11, 2011

Help me publish The Wolf: Fundraiser Part 8

I am self-publishing my new graphic novel The Wolf very soon. But I need to raise some money to do that. This is Part 8 in a series of fund-raising sales that I'll be doing in the coming weeks.

This week: Random Ephemera part 1
The following are several drawings made for prints, illustrations or random studies.
Varous sizes and prices posted below.
Click for larger view:

"Flower eater"
an early drawing made while writing The Blot
10 x 11" 2005
ink and watercolor on paper
$60

"lost hands"
an early drawing made while writing The Blot
7.5 x 9.5" 2005
ink and watercolor on paper
$60


"I will destroy you"
drawing after Frank Frazetta for the back cover of my book Neely Covers Comics to Give You the Creeps.
12 x 18"
ink and watercolor on paper (i will trim the top edge if you want)
update: SOLD


tree head #1
tree head #2
tree head #3

Three Tree Heads
ink on paper
18x24"
UPDATE: all three SOLD


two Ahab vs Moby Dick drawings
11 x 15" each
ink on paper
$125 each or $200 for both

here's some detail close ups:




4 illustrations done for Men's Health Magazine.
9 x 12" each
(I will trim the top edges if you want)
ink and watercolor on paper
$25 each or $75 for all four

here's a close up of one of them:


All purchases are first-come, first served.
All art purchases are final.
Please contact me by e-mail to make purchase:
iwilldestroyyou (at) roadrunner (dot) com
If you live in the LA area and want to see these in person, a studio visit can be arranged. Or I can send more photos if needed.
Shipping and insurance costs will be calculated at time of purchase.
All art sales come with extra items, too!
Payment: I prefer paypal, but other arrangements can be made.


Please look at my other fund-raising sales. Or buy some of my other prints and books that are in my webstore. All purchases will go a long way towards helping me publish my book.

Thank you very much!

1 comment:

Ben Whittenbury said...

I LOVE the Ahab vs Moby drawings!! Love ALL your work on Moby actually!