• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Help me publish The Wolf: Fundraiser Part 4

I am self-publishing my new graphic novel The Wolf very soon. But I need to raise some money to do that. This is Part 3 in a series of fund-raising sales that I'll be doing in the coming weeks.

Blot Art Time!!!
These are from the 2005 series of paintings that lead me to my graphic novel The Blot.
These are all 20x24", ink and watercolor on heavy watercolor paper.
They are all framed in simple black wood with plexiglass.
Comes with a signed copy of The Blot.
$500 each.

(click for larger view)

"Lemon Tree"

"Laying on a wall"

"Working against youself"

"parade"

"so much beauty"

Also these paintings from the second series of Blot paintings from 2006.
These are all ink and watercolor on paper, mounted on cradled hardboard.
sizes and prices vary:
(click for larger view)


"Everything is going to be okay"
12x14"
framed
$350

"I don't want to be saved"
12x14"
framed
$350

"curtains"
12x14"
framed
$350


"cocoon"
24x24"
mounted on 2" hardboard
$500

"pulled"
24x24"
mounted on 2" hardboard
$600
All purchases are first-come, first served.
All art purchases are final.
Please contact me by e-mail to make purchase:
iwilldestroyyou (at) roadrunner (dot) com
Shipping and insurance costs will be calculated at time of purchase.
All art sales come with extra items, too!
Payment: I prefer paypal, but other arrangements can be made.


Please look at my other fund-raising sales. Or buy some of my other prints and books that are in my webstore. All purchases will go a long way towards helping me publish my book.

Thank you very much!

No comments: