• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Friday, March 18, 2011

Help me publish The Wolf: Fundraiser Part 2

Part 2 of a series of sales to help raise funds for publishing my next graphic novel, The Wolf.

To do that, I have lowered the prices on several of my prints, and created a "Special Package" deal that bundles several of my comics at a discount price.

The IWDY Special Package:
You get Your Disease Spread Quick, Brilliantly Ham-fisted, Neely Covers Comics to Give You the Creeps!, Bound & Gagged, and Doppelgänger all for $30 (+ $5 shipping).


I've also lowered the price of my 3 giclée prints.
The Wolf was $50, now $30.

Reborn was $50, now $30.

Rise Above was $100, now $75!

Get them from my webstore now!

Please consider buying some of my artwork. Or buy some of my other prints and books that are in my webstore. All purchases will go a long way towards helping me publish my book.

No comments: