• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Help me publish The Wolf: Fundraiser Part 6

I am self-publishing my new graphic novel The Wolf very soon. But I need to raise some money to do that. This is Part 6 in a series of fund-raising sales that I'll be doing in the coming weeks.

The next items up for bid: Several of the comic strip poems
from my book Brilliantly Ham-fisted.

All are approximately 11x30"
ink on heavy 500lb arches watercolor paper
$400 each (+ shipping)
comes with signed copy of Brilliantly Ham-fisted
(Note: the originals do not have the titles
or my name printed on the top)

update: sold





update: sold

update: sold




All purchases are first-come, first served.
All art purchases are final.
Please contact me by e-mail to make purchase:
iwilldestroyyou (at) roadrunner (dot) com
If you live in the LA area and want to see these in person, a studio visit can be arranged.
Shipping and insurance costs will be calculated at time of purchase.
All art sales come with extra items, too!
Payment: I prefer paypal, but other arrangements can be made.


Please look at my other fund-raising sales. Or buy some of my other prints and books that are in my webstore. All purchases will go a long way towards helping me publish my book.

Thank you very much!

1 comment:

James Edward Clark said...

These are cool. I like them.