• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Friday, March 18, 2011

Help me publish The Wolf: Fundraiser Part 1

I am self-publishing my new graphic novel The Wolf very soon. But I need to raise some money to do that. This is the first in a series of fund-raising sales that I'll be doing in the coming weeks.
All purchases are first-come, first served.
All art purchases are final.
Please contact me by e-mail to make purchase:
iwilldestroyyou (at) roadrunner (dot) com
Shipping and insurance costs will be calculated at time of purchase.
All art sales come with extra items, too!
Payment: I prefer paypal, but other arrangements can be made.

First item: Original art from some ISIS projects!

Original drawing for the limited edition ISIS Live V LP album cover.
Ink on watercolor paper. 18 x 44"
UPDATE: SOLD!

Here is what the original looks like (click for larger view)

And a couple of details:

Purchase includes one copy of the silkscreen poster which can be seen here.


Next item:
Two original drawings that were part of my ISIS tour poster:

Red Death flying skeletons.
Red and black ink on watercolor paper. 18x24"
UPDATE: SOLD!
(click for larger view)


Red Death skeletons leading the flock through the wasteland.
Red and black ink on heavy watercolor paper. 23x30"
SOLD
(click for larger view)

and here's a detail:

Purchase of either of these drawings comes with a signed and numbered edition of the silkscreen poster, which can be seen here.

Please consider buying some of my artwork. Or buy some of my prints and books that are in my webstore. All purchases will go a long way towards helping me publish my book.

No comments: