• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Weekly Comic Strip: #4, 5 & 6

This week, I'm giving you 2 bonus strips to promote my art show this weekend.
The Igloo Tornado is an Art Fraternity that includes me, Scot Nobles, Gin Stevens and Levon Jihanian.
We have our second show together opening this Saturday at Black Maria Gallery.

The opening reception is Saturday, Feb. 23rd from 7-10:30 pm
Aaron Turner (of ISIS) is DJing the party.
There will be booze and crackers.

For my part of the show, I have the first 15 of my comic strip poems on display.
Scot, Levon and Matthew all have some amazing stuff to show as well.
I'll be posting some more images from the installation of the show tomorrow.

So, don't let the rain scare you- come out to see our show!
Did I mention there will be booze?

Now this week's strips:



2 comments:

Oliver East said...

more please.

x

Dr. Platypus said...

I used to think i could fly if i could just prolong the moment at the pinnacle of my jump but i always ended up crashing into the lay-z-boy