• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Friday, March 30, 2007

NEW WEBSITE DESIGN!!!

I've finally got the new website redesign up...



I've changed the entire design and streamlined everything.

The "art" section has been cleaned out. Whereas it used to archive all of the artwork I've made since my first show in 2000, it will now focus on paintings that are relevant to my current body of work. You'll find 20 new paintings in this section that I haven't posted on the site before.

The "comics" section has been cleaned out so that it will focus on my upcoming graphic novel and future comics work. A full list of published comics can be found in the bibliography of the "etc" section.

The "etc" section now contains an updated biography, bibliography, exhibition history, exhibition photos (coming soon). The "etc" section also contains links to my two animated films, and a mention of my illustration work.

Though I'm proud of the work I've done in animation and illustration, I have decided that my website should focus on my more personal artistic pursuits in painting and comics. However, I continue to work as a freelance illustrator and animator and whenever I do something in those fields, I will post about it here on the blog.

So, check out the new and improved iwilldestroyyou.com and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Komail Noori said...

cool. I really like that.

Regards,
Komail Noori
Web Site Design - SEO Expert