• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Monday, July 19, 2010

San Diego Comic Con 2010


This week will be my tenth year of exhibiting at San Diego Comic Con as a self-publishing cartoonist.

Once again I have teamed up with Sparkplug Comic Books. The I Will Destroy You/Sparkplug Comic Books booth will be at #1630. In the indie neighborhood near Fantagraphics, Drawn & Quarterly and Last Gasp. (Sparkplug has a handy map here.)

I will be bringing a lot of stuff to show and sell. Here's a rundown:

NEW!
Henry & Glenn Forever
Henry & Glenn's "Special Package"
Henry & Glenn "The Final Blow" poster
Henry & Glenn Forever T-shirts
Moby Dick Silkscreen prints
ISIS Live V silkscreen print
War Paint mini
Neely Covers Comics to Give You the Creeps!
and some other secret stuff.

NOT SO NEW!
I'll have all my older books and prints as well: The Blot, Your Disease Spread Quick, Brilliantly Ham-fisted, ISIS tour silkscreen poster, Wolves in the Throne Room tour silkscreen poster and my Giclee prints: The Wolf, Reborn and Rise Above

ORIGINAL ART!
I'll have several originals for sale, including pages from Henry & Glenn Forever, Your Disease Spread Quick, my horror covers and comic strip poems.

AND- My Sparkplug pals and I will be blogging from the con all week at the Funny Towne Humor Pump. Check it out every day to see what we're up to.

This year I will be sharing my booth with the incredibly talented Shawn Cheng of Partyka artist collective. It's his first time at SDCC. Come check out his amazing mini-comics and art prints.

1 comment:

Lucky Dame said...

Where can I get the Henry and Glenn shirt now???