• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Friday, May 21, 2010

ISIS Live V record cover!

Signed, numbered and packed up for the final ISIS tour!






I couldn't be happier about how this came out. it looks so good!
The VG Kids did an amazing job printing this thing.

Thanks to ISIS for having me do this for them. They will be selling these on their final tour this summer. They are breaking up after this tour, but I know all of them will continue to make amazing music with other projects in the future. I'm very honored to have been a small part in their history.

Some of these records with my cover will soon be available from Viva Hate Records.

I also have 20 unscored prints of the same artwork.
I will have them available at a few comics festivals this summer.
After that, I will offer them for sale online.

I also have copies of the tour poster I did for them last year.
E-mail me if you want to order one of those $20 + shipping.

7 comments:

jhulud said...

One word: AMAZING!

moon said...

Looks class!
Much better than the cover on mine :(

So, how and when will these be available to people who can't attend US comic conventions?

moon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tom Neely said...

Moon- The records with my cover should be available from Viva Hate Records soon.

I don't know if I'll be doing mail-order with the prints. I'm going to try to sell them at some comic shows first, but if there are any left, I'll offer them for sale online maybe in August.

LessaDessa said...

I really really really want to buy one of your posters. How can I pay you?

Gavin said...

Picked up the t-shirt with this design at the Olympia show last night - it looks fantastic!

moon said...

Would you be more inclined to send one with an order for the tour poster?