• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wolves in the Throne Room

I'm really excited to have just completed a poster for one of my favorite bands Wolves in the Throne Room. (click to enlarge)

The posters will be screen-printed by Broken Press in Seattle. This poster is for three shows in Hamilton and Toronto, Ontario, and Montreal Quebec in May. They should be for sale at the shows, and I'll also have some available at future conventions.

This poster features a character that I've been using in a lot of recent and upcoming artwork. This character will also make an appearance in my upcoming graphic novel The Wolf.

3 comments:

MikeyFPOA said...

WOAH Dude... apart from an awesome poster, THANK YOU for introducing me to 'Wolves in the Throne Room' I am in love already... anyway i could get a poster over here in England???

tom Neely said...

Thanks! I will probably have some available for sale through my website soon.

MikeyFPOA said...

awesome... shall keep an eye out! Cheers for the heads up!