• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weekly Comic Strip: hiatus

For the next couple of months my weekly comic strip poem is going to be more sporadic. It's Comic Convention season, and I'll be traveling a lot in the near future. Which makes it difficult to keep up with the strip on top of the regular freelance work that I have to do to pay the bills. I hope I can get a few more strips done in the coming weeks, but if not, I do plan on doing more of these strips, and hope to resume a more regular schedule after July.

In the meantime, I'll be heading out to New York for the MoCCA Comic Arts Festival next week. I'll be taking up some space at Sparkplug Comic Books. This will be the first appearance of The Blot at this Festival.

Later in June I'll be at the Heroes Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina. I've never bee to this festival, but I'm really looking forward to it. Again, I'll be taking up some space at Sparkplug Comic Books.

Then July brings the ridiculously huge San Diego Comic Convention. More details will come soon.

I'm going to have The Blot with me at all the conventions. And I hope to have some new minis and prints, etc.

1 comment:

Fainne said...

I'll be looking forward to seeing you at HeroesCon