• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Monday, July 16, 2007

Book Release Party!!!

I'm extremely happy to announce my first Book Release Party for my first graphic novel "The Blot."


It will be this Friday, July 20th at Secret Headquarters Comic Book Shop in L.A.

Please come out and help me celebrate a year's worth of hard work in getting this book done. If the book isn't enough to get you out of the house- there will also be beer.

I also have new limited edition giclée prints of these 3 paintings that will be available for sale:




And Secret Headquarters will have some original art from the book as well as some of my paintings that inspired the book on exhibit for a couple of weeks.

So, come on out, have a beer, buy my book, make me sign it... or just come say "hi."

The Blot by Tom Neely
Book Release and Signing Party
Secret Headquarters Comic Book Shop
3817 W. Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Friday, July 20th 8-10 pm

For those of you not in the L.A. area, I will be at the following comics festivals with my book:
San Diego Comic Con July 25-29 at the I Will Destroy You/Sparkplug Comic Book booth
Toronto Comic Arts Festival August 18th & 19th at the Sparkplug Comic Book booth
Small Press Expo in Bethesda Maryland October 13th & 14th at the Sparkplug Comic Book booth

I hope to see you all soon.

If you can't make it to any of those events, you can always order "The Blot" from my site: www.iwilldestroyyou.com

2 comments:

jr said...

rrrrgghh. i wish i was in LA... i just read it last night. my new fave book. so incredible, genius, beautiful, unique... yer the best dooood! have fun at yer party!

Brian said...

I, too, am suddenly kicking myself for not living in the greater Los Angeles area. Good thing I already have an autographed copy. I'm just gonna start drinking at roughly the time the book release party starts, so as to simulate my presence there. Hell, I'll even start two hours before. What with the time difference and all.

I love the book, by the way. Really, really good.