• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Thursday, December 08, 2011

Vlad the Retailer Holiday Co-op this weekend!

Hey, I'm gonna have a booth at
Vlad the Retailer's Holiday Co-op this Saturday!
Lots of DIY crafts and art and books to be found
from several local independent vendors. 
Also baked goods, booze and DJs all in a space named
after a horrible vampire overlord! 
Tell me - what could better put you in the Holiday spririt? 
Bonus: it's next to everybody's favorite ice-cream place - Scoops!

I'll have all of my books, prints, some original art and more!
I might even have some brand new, EXCLUSIVE Henry & Glenn merch!

Saturday, December 10th, noon - 8 pm

Vlad The Retailer
704 Heliotrope Dr.
Los Angeles, CA90029


Come fill your stockings with my books and art,
so i can fill my belly with some vegan scoops!

No comments: