• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Sunday, December 11, 2011

CUSTOM CORPSE PAINT POST IT PORTRAITS!

LIMITED TIME OFFER:
CUSTOM CORPSE PAINT POST IT PORTRAITS!

That's right, for this week only I will be taking commissions for corpse paint post it portraits. What does that mean? I did a series of these portraits of musicians who paint their faces.
You can see a Flickr set of them here.
Most of these musicians are in the black metal world.
But I also included KISS and Alice Cooper and some others.

These portraits are done on post it notes with oil paint markers. 
They are fun to make and cheap to commission!
They vary in size. 
$30 plus $5 priority shipping 
(International orders please e-mail me your address for shipping price)

I'll paint any musician with corpse paint.
If interested, please e-mail me at tom (at) iwilldestroyyou (dot) com
I will stop taking requests on Friday.
I will complete all portraits this week
and ship them on Saturday the 17th
Give them as a X-mas gift!
Happy Holidays!

No comments: