• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Thursday, November 12, 2009

SUPERTRASH!

I'm a bit late to post about this,
but I have some artwork up at the Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh.
The show is curated by Jacques Boryeau and includes hundreds of old B-movie posters and re-interpretations of movie posters by many of todays best cartoonists and artists. I have very little information about what's going on with the show, but it will be up from October 17th through January 30th.
if you look way back there- 3rd from the right, i think that's mine

And here is the poster i did of the Toby Hooper movie LIFEFORCE:

If anyone is near Pittsburgh, could you PLEASE go take some pictures for me?
(i stole the above photos from the Fantagraphics blog.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a fan of Life Force, I just had to comment and say how much I like your Life Force art. Very nice!!

Josh said...

Yo, I just came across your blog after being at the Super Trash show today. They were being Nazi's and wouldn't let me take pictures. But your awesome Lifeforce poster is definitely the 3rd from the right...how come that person was able to get pictures?! No fair! Today was supposed to be the last day of the show but they extended it a week. Hopefully someone was able to send you pics.