• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

"Tom Neely is one sick puppy"


Another positive review of Your Disease Spread Quick:

"I wish I could say I was more of a Melvins fan, but I’m not. I don’t NOT like them, just haven’t listened to them enough. Regardless, if their music is anything like Tom Neely’s artwork, then they’ve gotta be worth checking out. Neely’s comically macabre illustrations are amazing and the sporadic bubbles of Melvins lyrics are thrown in just the right places. My favorite part by far was the bazooka-joe-esque panel comic on the back where the Melvins defeat Satan himself with the help of some special pastries. Tom Neely is one sick puppy!"


Buy it directly from me here! Buy it from Hydra Head Records here! Order it for your store from Tony Shenton or e-mail me for more info.

No comments: