• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Interview on Indie Spinner Rack

When I was at Heroes Con in Charlotte North Carolina this summer, I met Charlito and Mr. Phil of the Indie Spinner Rack radio podcast. They asked me to do a joint interview with my pal Jim Rugg during the convention. It happened on Sunday when I was sleep-deprived and losing my voice and not really thinking all that clearly... But anyway, it's not as bad as I expected it to be.

Our interview starts several minutes into this show (after a long bus-ride conversation about Starbucks and Japanese Engrish between Charlito and some other people in the Heroes Con shuttle). I talk about The Blot, the Melvins book, my big sculpture and other stuff.

No comments: