• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Monday, April 28, 2008

Interview with Cold Hard Flash


If any of you remember, I did an animated music video for The Muffs a couple of years ago. Radiohead now has a contest for people to try and animate a music video for one of their songs. I love Radiohead and wish I had time to try out for that gig, but I'm too busy lately. However, Aaron Simpson (who runs the great Flash animation blog Cold Hard Flash) is doing a series of interviews with several animation artists who have tackled the music video in recent years.

Read my interview at Cold Hard Flash and learn more about how I made my Muffs video and other stuff. Also- this interview includes a much better version of the video than what has previously been available online, so watch it again!

No comments: