• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

San Francisco Lecture...

I just realized I never followed up on my San Francisco Art Institute Lecture. It went really really well... I was surprised at how well it went, considering i didn't really prepare any speech or notes or anything... It was my first slide lecture, and I somehow managed to talk for nearly 2 hours! Many of the students came up to me afterwards and told me how much they enjoyed it, so i guess I didn't bore them all to death. I presented around 50 slides of my paintings along with 30-40 images of illustration and comics, etc. I also showed a couple of my cartoons. Anyway... thanks to Richard Berger for asking me to give the lecture, and thanks to the students for asking lots of good questions and listening to me blather on about my art for so damn long.

No comments: