• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Stumptown and TCAF and Eagle Rock Mini-con!


I'm heading to Portland this week! And I'm debuting a new book - Henry & Glenn Forever & Ever #1! With new comics and stories by Ed Luce, Benjamin Marra and Me!

On Friday Ed, Benjamin and I are having a release party for Henry & Glenn Forever & Ever #1 at Floating World Comics. Sparkplug Comic Books will also be debuting Katie Skelly's Nurse Nurse! Here's the facebook invite.

Then I'll have a table at the Stumptown Comics Festival all weekend. Sparkplug Comic Books will be there, too!

Next week, May 5th & 6th, I will be representing Sparkplug Comic Books at the Toronto Comic Arts Festival in Toronto.

Also that weekend - Drippy Bone Books will have all of my IWDY books available at their table at the Eagle Rock Mini-comic-con!

see ya around...

No comments: