• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Small Press Expo this weekend!

I'm heading to Maryland for a couple of events this weekend.
I'm a guest artist at the Small Press Expo. And I'm bringing The Wolf with me!

Friday Night in Baltimore: 
A night of comic readings and book signings with Marc Bell, Anders Nilsen, Dina Kelberman, Melissa Mendes, Brian Ralph, Noah Van Sciver, and ME!  

We'll be signing books and projecting comics and there's even something called the Nerdlinger awards. Come out for a fun pre-SPX party night!






All day Saturday and Sunday I'll be at SPX:

I'll be signing my brand new painted novel The Wolf all weekend.
I'll also have all of my other books and some new prints as well. 


I'll be at table H10 with my pal J. T. Dockery.  
In addition to our own fine books, we'll be proudly representing 7 Ignatz nominated comics at our table, as well as some of the recent new releases from Sparkplug Comic Books

Check out these Ignatz Award nominated books at our table: 
Outstanding Anthology nominees: 
Black Eye from Rotland Press 
Gay Genius from Sparkplug Comic Books. 
Outstanding Series nominee: 
Reich by Elijah Brubaker
Outstanding Comics: 
Danger Country by Levon Jihanian 
Habitat #2 by Dunja Jankovic
Outstanding Graphic Novel: 
The Heavy Hand by Chris Cilla
Outstanding Mini-comic: 
Danger Country by Levon Jihanian 

Be sure to vote for these great books so I can bring home a suitcase full of bricks for everyone!

I will also have a selection of Drippy Bone comics and zines!

And don't forget your WOLF!



No comments: