• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Thursday, December 13, 2007

super*MARKET L.A.



It's funny... two weeks ago, I was talking to someone about how I wish there was an indie comics festival in L.A. 4 years ago there was a pretty good one, but it disappeared. Then a friend mentioned that it was back and I wondered "Why the hell didn't anyone tell me?" Well, luckily I managed to get a table at the last minute and I will be exhibiting at super*MARKET L.A. this Saturday afternoon.

I'll have copies of The Blot and my 3 giclée prints available for sale.
My pal David King will be joining me with some of his mini-comics.

super*MARKET will be a great place to get some last minute holiday shopping for anyone who knows a fan of great comics. It seems like every cartoonist in L.A. will be exhibiting there.

It's at Meltdown Comics in Hollywood this Saturday, December 15th, from 11am to 6pm

Unfortunately, I'll have to leave around 3 or 4, so get there early to get my stuff!

(above illustration by Martin Cendreda)

No comments: