• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Thursday, September 29, 2005

shows, interviews, lectures... YIKES!

I'm giving 2 lectures and an interview this month!?!?

First- I'll be interviewed for the KWGS NPR show Studio Tulsa on Oct. 6th. When I was a student at the University of Tulsa, my student job was a recording engineer for this show, hosted by Rich Fisher. Now that I'm having an art show at the University, Rich has asked me to be a guest on his show. I think it only airs locally, so if you're not in Oklahoma, I don't know if you can hear it. Which is probably a good thing, because I'm not even sure if I want to hear it.

Second- I'll be giving a gallery talk at the University of Tulsa's Alexander Hogue Gallery before the opening of my show next week. The talk is on October 6th at 4 pm. The opening follows from 5-7 pm.

Third- One of my professors from the San Francisco Art Institute, Richard Berger, has asked me to give a lecture for one of his classes. That will be on the afternoon of Oct 21st. Not sure what time. S.F.A.I. is where I got my MFA, and Richard was one of a few teachers who I really liked while I was there.

So... now I have to figure out what the hell to say.

No comments: