• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

A.P.E.

I Will Destroy You Comics will be at APE this weekend (April 9th and 10th).

I have joined forces with Jesse Reklaw and Flash Pham's Global Hobo Distribution Co. and we will be sharing several tables with several artists.

I have one new mini comic called "Henry & Glenn 4-Ever" debuting at this convention.
This mini-comic is the first published work of Igloo Tornado, an artists' collective that I started with my friends: Levon Jihanian, Gin Stevens, and Scot Nobles.

The Hobo booth will also have an art gallery with lots of original art by lots of artists, including me.

So come on by the Hobo booth and fill your bindles full of good comics, art, and t-shirts.

Check the A.P.E. website for times and location.