• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SPX this weekend

I'm heading to Bethesda for the Small Press Expo this weekend.
I'm sharing table space with Sparkplug Comic Books
and the amazing Zak Sally.

Please come out to the show and support independent comics!

Here's what I'll have with me:

The Blot:
read a review here and here.

Your Disease Spread Quick - The Melvins Comic Book:
read a review here and here.

Brilliantly Ham-fisted - A Collection of 23 Comic Strip Poems:
read a review here and here.

Self Indulgence limited edition mini comic
with custom hand-drawn covers:
read a review here.

I should also have some t-shirts and prints with me, depending on whether I can pack them safely for the plane.

Update!
I will have some prints with me:
Also, some original artwork for sale.

No comments: