• blog
  • art
  • illustration
  • comics
  • exhibitions
  • info
  • home

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

MoCCA '08

MoCCA 2008 in NYC was a great time!
Photo of me by Julia Rothman

I posted some pictures on my Flickr.

My book did really well at the convention, and I met a lot of new people.

I got a lot of great books, but so far I've only read two of them:
Freddie and Me by Mike Dawson is a great memoir of Mike's life-long obsession with Queen.
Welcome to the Dahl House is a collection of early work by the soon-to-be-comics-superstar Gabby Schultz (aka Ken Dahl)

Other books that I am looking forward to reading include: How to Understand Israel #2 by Sarah Glidden, BFF by Nate Beaty, Ink Weed by Chris Wright and a whole lot more.

Here's a couple of pictures of the other stuff I got:



1 comment:

dylan sparkplug said...

I like that you put your art books in there too.